- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Address: 210-240 S Green
- Built: 2020-21
- Stories: 5
- Units: 40
- Style: Luxury Condos
- Garage parking
What’s Best About The West Loop Collection?
West Loop Collection consists of five boutique limestone and brick condo buildings spanning 210-240 S. Green Street in the Greektown section of the West Loop.
In total the development has 40 luxury condominiums formatted as follows:
- 20 are 3 bedroom single-story condos
- 10 are 4+ bedroom penthouse duplexes with private rooftop decks
- 10 are 4 bedroom duplex-down condos with private decks over the garage
Prices range from about $1 million for the 2,000 sq. ft. single-floor simplexes to up to about $2 million for the 3,400 sq. ft. penthouse duplexes.
The West Loop Collection was designed to accommodate the continuing demand for larger luxury West Loop condos. As a result, these condominium homes are indeed spacious and loaded with high-end features.
For instance, the interiors offer all the luxury features you’d expect including kitchens with custom Italian cabinetry by Copat, large islands with seating and storage and Bosch, Wolf, and Sub-Zero appliances.
Additional features include:
- Private balconies for each unit off the living rooms
- Duplex downs have large deck over the parking in the back
- Penthouses have private roof-top decks
- Penthouses also feature stunning atriums over the kitchen island
- 5″ wide plank oak hardwood flooring
- 4″ concrete between floors
- 9’6″ ceiling heights
- Large primary bedroom with oversized walk-in closet
- Primary bath with two vanity sinks, double shower, with hand held and rain shower
- Security system, FOB entry system and building intercom entry
- Wired for distributed audio throughout
- Gas-forced air heating with highly efficient furnaces, central air, humidifier and tankless water heaters
- Pre-wired for cable TV
Super convenient location
Located at 21-0240 S Green Street, here you’re just a short distance to Downtown Chicago, Metra and “Restaurant Row”. Basically, here you’ll be close to everything you need and want for a fulfilling Chicago lifestyle. For instance, when you’re in the mood for some green space, there’s Mary Bartelme Park less than a block to the northwest. The park offers a playground for kids, a fenced area dedicated to your pooch and a great lawn that’s ideal for lounging on a sunny day.
Moreover, from here theres easy access to area hotels, private clubs, restaurants, cafes, and bars. For instance, SoHo House, Ace Hotel, Nobu and all that’s offered in Fulton Market.
Plus, for your daily shopping needs the Whole Foods, Mariano’s and CVS are just down the street.
And finally, from here you’ll have endless transportation options. For instance, there’s super easy access to 90/94 and 290 as well as CTA Blue Line. Plus the Metra trains.
If you’re seeking a spacious and modern luxury condo in a very convenient location, the West Loop Collection should be high on your list.
When you’re interested in selling or buying in The West Loop Collection talk with Alex, he lives in the neighborhood and works from our West Loop office just around the corner at 847 W Monroe.