- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Address: 21 N May Street
- Expected delivery: 2022
- Stories: 15
- Units: 58
- Style: Contemporary condos
- 24/7 door staff
- Heated garage parking with charging outlets
- Two elevators for passengers
- Freight elevator
- Storage for each unit
- Green rooftop
- Indoor and outdoor fitness areas
- Dog run and spa
- Communal kitchen and dining
- Lounge and games area
- Covered terrace
What’s Best About Embry Condos?
“Embry Condos are designed to be a sophisticated tranquil escape from the chaos of city life.”
Embry Condos are West Loop new construction condos at 21 N May Street. Here you’ll find high-end condos with a sophisticated exterior plus spacious and luxurious interiors in a prime location.
Let’s take a closer look…
The sophisticated and contemporary exterior of Embry Condos will feature dark bronze metal and broad facades with folded panels which reflect the light and the cityscape. In order to soften the building’s edges and blend it into the neighborhood, the streetscape will include stonework and planters of prairie grasses.
Embry Condos consists of 58 spacious units. These feature a wide range of floor plans. They include:
- Two penthouse residences on the 15th floor
- Thirty two 3 bedroom + den and 4 bedroom + den units on the 7th to 14th floors
- Eighteen 2 and 3 bedroom + den units on the 4th to 6th floors
- Two 3 bedroom units on the 3rd floor
- Four duplex units on the 2nd and 3rd floors
- Three designer color palettes from which to choose
- Private outdoor terraces with gas and electric
- Oversized low-E glass windows
- 10-foot ceilings
- 8-foot painted solid wood doors
- Architectural staircase in duplex residences
- Herringbone wood floors in entry ways
- High-end kitchens with walk-in pantry
- Quartzite countertops
- Miele, Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances
Embry Condos – a prime location
Embry Condos sits at 21 N May Street, a prime West Loop location just steps from Chicago’s famous “Restaurant Row” along Randolph Street.
In addition, from here residents of Embry Condos can easily enjoy all the restaurants, shops and cafes in nearby Fulton Market.
Plus, shopping for daily needs is easy with Mariano’s, Whole Foods, Target and Walgreens all nearby.
Moreover, the building sits within the highly ranked Skinner West School District (K-8).
Next, explore Embry Condos for sale below then chat with Chuck about the benefits of exclusive buyer representation.
Embry Condos For Sale
Embry Condos For Rent
No Results Found.